Imperial College, London, UK (Jun. 2018 - Present)
- Research Associate (Mobile Sensing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning)
Telefónica Research, Barcelona, Spain (Jun. 2016 - Dec. 2016; Jul. 2017 - Oct. 2017)
- Research Intern (Mobile Sensing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning)
Engineered Arts, Penryn, UK (Apr. 2013 - Aug. 2013)
- Research Intern (Human-Robot Interaction)
Queen Mary University of London, UK (Sep. 2009 - Jul. 2018)
- Ph.D. Candidate (Mobile Sensing, Crowd Sensing)
- Research Assistant (Human-Computer Interaction)
- M.Sc. Student (Software Engineering)
Philips Medical Systems, Böblingen, Germany (Sep. 2007 - Sep. 2009)
- Research & Development Engineer in Patient Monitoring Products (Real-time embedded systems)
Philips Medical Systems, Böblingen, Germany (Sep. 2006 - Mar. 2007)
- Software Developer Intern (Information Retrieval)
University of Applied Sciences of Thessaloniki, Greece (2001 - 2006)
- Informatics Engineer (Undergraduate studies)
Associate Lecturer at Queen Mary University of London
Teaching Assistant (TA) at Queen Mary University of London
Mobile Sensing and Wearable Technology
Sensing and IoT Course at Imperial College London
London, UK, Nov. 13, 2018.
Detecting Social Interactions using Multi-Modal Mobile Sensing
First UK Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Systems Research Symposium
Computer Laboratory, Cambridge, UK, Sept. 12-13, 2018.
[presentation, abstract, web]
Introduction to Mobile Sensing Technology
Digital Media and Social Networks Course at Queen Mary University of London
London, UK, Feb 2014 - 2019.
Best Poster Award for "SensingKit: A Multi-Platform Mobile Sensing Framework", presented at the 2015 Marconi Society Symposium - "The Future Infrastructure of the Internet of Things", Paul Baran Young Scholars Poster Session, October 2015. [poster]
Brendan Murphy prize for presenting "Walking in Sync: Two is Company - Three’s a Crowd” at the 2015 Next Generation Networking, Multi-Service Networks workshop, July 2015.