Imperial College, London, UK (Jun. 2018 - Present)
- Research Associate (Mobile Sensing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning)
Telefónica Research, Barcelona, Spain (Jun. 2016 - Dec. 2016; Jul. 2017 - Oct. 2017)
- Research Intern (Mobile Sensing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning)
Engineered Arts, Penryn, UK (Apr. 2013 - Aug. 2013)
- Research Intern (Human-Robot Interaction)
Queen Mary University of London, UK (Sep. 2009 - Jul. 2018)
- Ph.D. Candidate (Mobile Sensing, Crowd Sensing)
- Research Assistant (Human-Computer Interaction)
- M.Sc. Student (Software Engineering)
Philips Medical Systems, Böblingen, Germany (Sep. 2007 - Sep. 2009)
- Research & Development Engineer in Patient Monitoring Products (Real-time embedded systems)
Philips Medical Systems, Böblingen, Germany (Sep. 2006 - Mar. 2007)
- Software Developer Intern (Information Retrieval)
University of Applied Sciences of Thessaloniki, Greece (2001 - 2006)
- Informatics Engineer (Undergraduate studies)
Associate Lecturer at Queen Mary University of London
Teaching Assistant (TA) at Queen Mary University of London
MSc / MEng
Mobile Sensing and Wearable Technology
Sensing and IoT Course at Imperial College London
London, UK, Nov. 13, 2018.
Detecting Social Interactions using Multi-Modal Mobile Sensing
First UK Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Systems Research Symposium
Computer Laboratory, Cambridge, UK, Sept. 12-13, 2018.
[presentation, abstract, web]
Introduction to Mobile Sensing Technology
Digital Media and Social Networks Course at Queen Mary University of London
London, UK, Feb 2014 - 2019.
Best Poster Award for "SensingKit: A Multi-Platform Mobile Sensing Framework", presented at the 2015 Marconi Society Symposium - "The Future Infrastructure of the Internet of Things", Paul Baran Young Scholars Poster Session, October 2015. [poster]
Brendan Murphy prize for presenting "Walking in Sync: Two is Company - Three’s a Crowd” at the 2015 Next Generation Networking, Multi-Service Networks workshop, July 2015.